Being in shape really comes down to keeping up with yourself as life winds you around the curves and spirals.
Change oftentimes isn’t easy, but it really can be a whole lot of fun.
The key is to keep it simple, sensible and practical.
You’ve got oodles of ways to move every which way but tight and boring-do you know that?
My strength is in working with Boomers to help them set in motion a sound, doable, realistic fitness plan.
We’ll set your base in Pilates and move forward to create a dynamic movement program that fits you just right.
In other words, why wear a business suit if you are more comfortable in business casual?
Sneakers over sandals?
Walking vs. yoga.
We all have our preferences.
My specialty is helping you find a fitness track that will work with all three areas:
- any physical issues you have now
- your present lifestyle
- and the future idea of yourself
That, my friend, takes time.
You’ll discover quite a color palette when you experience the expandability of Pilates with Life.
I’ve been in the Health and Fitness industry for 28 years after earning a B.S in Exercise Physiology in 1987.
My Pilates certification came in 1999, that’s when I opened up the studio.
Pilates for Sport, LLC is our physical space here in Bucks County, Pa. Think of it as a handcrafted movement studio with hybrid qualities of fitness, curiosity, meaningfulness and exploration.
In 2006 our Pilates studio begot MoveMoreToday as an alternative approach to the somewhat linear path of Pilates.
I contribute regularly for:
- The Health Sciences Academy as Research Analyst
- Boomer-Living as their female Fitness Director
- Retire-Net.com as their Exercise and Fitness Expert
- National Association of Baby Boomer Women as their Fitness Expert
Visitors to the movement studio include:
- average Boomers looking for diversity in their fitness program
- hard core athletes looking to “loosen up”
- those in need of chronic pain management with better movement patterns
- ex- gym rats who no longer have the desire to beat up their body
Living a good life includes moving the way you want, when you want.
I’m here to help you Move More Today.